The core of the Strategy for the Health Institute - 3 key tools:
- Mission - Investment for Development - Public Health and Environmental Health Development.
- Values - Development . Professionalism. Intelligence.
- Vision - Health Institute develops as innovative investor for Public Health and Environmental Health.
The goal of the Health Institute is the public benefit activities.
In order to achieve the goal, the Health Institute performs tasks that bring significant benefits to the public or any part thereof, especially if it focuses on:
- Protection of human rights and individual rights
- The development of civil society
- Education, science, culture and health
- Disease prevention
- Sports support
- Environmental protection
- Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance
- The social well-being of the society